Thursday, April 12, 2012

Check out the threads!

Harper is such a girl.  She was so excited to get dressed in her new Easter best.  She giggled as she
pulled on her tights, and smiled when she finally got the dress sitting on her shoulders properly.  After all the clothes were in place, she tugged me into the bathroom, placed a comb in my hands, and "asked" me to fix her hair in pig tails.  On the toilet, still as a statue she sat, as I parted her hair and tied up her piggies.  Then, she ran to show her brother, who replied, "Ohhh.  Pretty, Harper." and went back to his cartoon.
 
 As if Bennett's response was not good enough for her, she ran to the mirror, to check her self out.  Then, pulled me into her room, so I could admire her cuteness.  She struck several different poses for the camera.


 Bennett is such a boy.  He was dressed and ready in 8 seconds, but only because he forgot to put on clean undies, so he had to take off his pants an extra time.  He was certain his shirt and tie matched "JUST FINE!".  He moaned when I said we needed to do something about his hair, and then began to prepare his video games for the car.  He also gave specific guidelines to my picture taking, "Only 2 pictures with Harper, Mom.  Only two."


No comments:

Counter