Wednesday, February 29, 2012

LEAP Day

Leap Year 2012 brought the first snow day of the year.  I was up and showered by the time the ticker tape on WCCO showed the closure of Milaca Elementary.  I was not surprised, but excited by the day's potential.  What to do? What to do?



We began the day with Ben 10, Chuggington and Ms. Spider Sunny Patch.  When that got old, we put on some hats and hopped in the space ship.
 I put it off as long as possible (which was about 9am) and we hit the slopes.  Harper loves to go outside.  There are many days she cries as she looks out the window, and brings us her hat/coat/boots.  Today, was no different, until we actually got outside, then she cried about the snow.



The rest of the day was a blur of running and jumping and "Stop that, please!" and fruit snacks and finally some wine (finally = 3pm).  I'm pretty sure if I were a stay at home mom, I would attend meetings, of some sort.

No comments:

Counter