Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Is there a fire in there?!?!?!

Halloween this year was the best ever.  B is at the perfect age, he is so excited about every holiday.  We marked Halloween on the calendar in August, and have been counting down the days.  Grammy J made an unexpected, yet super welcomed visit.  So, not only was she here to witness the excitement, but she was able to take me to Target, and cook!  I do love my mom.





Bennett was a Fire Chief.  He has several fire fighting tools, and attached as many as possible to his belt.  The morning of Halloween, he was preparing all the necessary items.  He came up to me and said, "Mom.  Fire chiefs carry numchucks, right?"



H was a skunk - which couldn't be more appropriate.  I don't feel I need to elaborate.  However, she was a happy skunk.





It's become a tradition to Trick-or-Treat with the Kral family.  They live in the perfect neighborhood (think Wistera Lane, sans the murderous neighbors), with big candy bars and lots of porch lights.  Rae was Minnie Mouse, and Lex a pirate.  It was difficult to discern what B was more excited about - the festivities of Halloween, or spending time with his best friend.


On the way to the Kral house, I told B he may have to help the little girls, as Lex and H were new to this adventure.  He thought about it, then piped up, "But, Mom?  I'm not really a Halloween teacher..."




Where's AP you ask?  He was packing the stroller.

No comments:

Counter