Monday, May 24, 2010

interview with a 3 year old



This interview was conducted on Sunday, May 23, 2010. Questions were administered by Gina Prose, answers developed by Bennett Prose.

GP: Good morning. Please state your full name.
BP: What?
GP: Your name. What's your name?
BP: Bennett Daniel Prose
GP: How old are you?
BP: Three! (showing 3 fingers)
GP: When is your birthday?
BP: November, but my next one is Friday.
GP: Interesting... Now, can you tell me some of your favorite things?
BP: SURE!
Color: Green and red
Food: Pizza
TV show: Sponge bob, but only with Daddy, 'cuz you don't like that show so much.
Book: That one firetruck book.
Game: That one firetruck game, the puzzle game that I only can do with Grampy.
Friend: Izzy and Jayda are my best friends, and they are both girls.
GP: Thank you! Next topic - mom's tummy. What's in there?
BP: A baby!
GP: When is the baby coming?
BP: In the summer, I think Friday.
GP: Do you think the baby is a boy or a girl?
BP: A girl.
GP: How big do you think she is?
BP: Ahhhh, about 2 lbs.
GP: Where will the baby live?
BP: In our house, maybe she can sleep in my bed.
GP: What will you do when the baby comes home?
BP: I will feed her, and change her diaper, and help her pick up her toys.
GP: Sounds good, sir. Thank you for talking with me. Do you have any final thoughts?
BP: What?
GP: Anything else you want to say?
BP: Is it time for the rockstar show now?

No comments:

Counter