Tuesday, October 14, 2008

back to school


Last weekend, I started school again. Andy thought it was very important to take my picture on the first day. I began a 2 year Masters program though the University of Saint Mary's. It is a weekend program, that meets 1 or 2 weekends a month. It is kind of difficult to transition from teacher back to student, and I know this will be a true test of my time management skills. I would like to give an official "THANK YOU" to my support staff. Andy for organizing his schedule to coordinate with my class, Grandma Rita and Papa for helping the first weekend, Grammy J and Grandpa for helping on future dates, Shannon for being the best back up ever, and Leom for helping me "reflect and process" each day.

2 comments:

Rachel/Parker said...

Yay!! Congratulations!! I am very proud of you!!!

You will do great. Let me know if you ever need some help watching Bennett. I would be happy to help out.

Rachel

Shadow said...

Yeah G! Congrats!!! It will be over before you know. Good luck.

lv, jewels

Counter