Monday, September 1, 2008

that's me


you all know how fashionable my grandma jane is. i have found that she has the best accessories, so i borrowed (for ever) her purple headband. i wear it EVERYWHERE, much to my daddy's delight. but, i have to add my own bit of style so i wear it like this...
when mommy and i were at the farmers market, i started dancing in front of one of the street musicians. this guy was really good, and i was getting into it - showing off my sick moves. i, of course, had on my purple head-band. in the heat of the moment, i hiked up my blue shorts (so my diaper was sticking out all over), tapped my foot and stuck my butt out. i was creating quite the stir, and a crowd was gathering. one of my fans came up to mommy and said, "well, he is quite the odd duck, isn't he?" i only have one thing to say to that lady...
quack. quack.

1 comment:

Reese Morgan said...

Ok, that is the funniest thing ever. I laughed out loud. I love the purple headband.. cracking me up!

Counter